At this very moment I am
- eating these delicious multi grain tortilla chips and salsa
- cooking chili for dinner
- writing one of my student’s IEP’s
- doing a load of laundry ( actually the only time I am not doing laundry is when I am sleeping, but even then I am probably folding the laundry in my sleep!)
- listening to the radio
- just started to unload the dishwasher, because I needed a wooden spoon to stir the chili
- oh, and I am writing this post
- Oh, there is a knock at the door got to go……….
More power to us multi-tasking moms, but now you see why I need the quiet moments that I wrote about in the post below!!!!!!!
Oh, your list looks very familiar …
By the way, I don’t know if you’ve read this already:
THIS answers Aunt Carol’s question!!!
Yup, you must be a mom with all that happening at once. ;v)