I am well over my strep throat and back into the everyday flow of life. But today as I was sucking wind while trying to exercise again, I was thinking about some of the GOOD things about being so sick
- My sweet daughter packed lunches for herself and her brother each day last week.
- I spent the bulk of 2 entire days laying on our new comfy, wonderful, pillow top bed
- I shed about 5 pounds
- I could upload a ton of pictures to my Shutterfly and Flickr sites (this always takes awhile)
- I got on an antibiotic that also cleared up the terribly annoying cold I had for 3 weeks!
- The doctor I ended up seeing at our family practice, is the husband of a dear women who I have not seen in awhile. His wife attended a local prayer group I started this summer. She has colon cancer, and I have not heard from her in awhile. So I got to catch up with how she is doing from her sweet hubby. And she is doing quite well!
- My sweet husband really pitched in around the house and gave me lots of needed empathy. 🙂
- I got to just lay around, and as a busy mom, that never happens.